Econometrics Consultancy Tour
You can register here!
Have you ever wondered what the life of a consultant looks like? What they would work on on a daily basis? Or even imagined becoming a consultant yourself? Then the Econometrics Consultancy Tour is definitely something for you!
On March 7, 8 and 9, the Econometrics Consultancy Tour will be held! The tour will start on the evening of March 7 by traveling to the Stayokay Hostel in Utrecht-Bunnik. During this two day trip you will get the chance to get to know four consultancy companies: Valcon, Zanders, Anago, and Amsterdam Data Collective. You will visit the companies and work on their own designed business cases. This will give you a very good idea of what a company is working on in everyday life.
Note that this is an event with CV selection. If you want your CV to be checked, then join the CV training that will be held on February 9. We only have limited spots available, so register quickly!
- This event is for free. Travel costs, overnight stays, lunch, dinner and goodie bag are all covered.
- You can subscribe both as a Bachelor and Master student, but note that your participation is dependent on CV selection.
- When you join the Econometrics Consultancy Tour, you are expected to participate in all days.
- The event is organized in collaboration with Vectum, the study association for econometrics students in Maastricht.
- On February 28 you get notified whether or not you were selected to participate for this event.
Are you interested to join us? Then subscribe before February 19, where you should also upload your CV.
All econometrics students who are interested can register! Please note that you need to be a member of Asset in order to register for this event. Are you not a member of Asset yet? Read more about all the benefits of becoming a member here.